Inside the previous decade, Bitcoin has gone from being a fringe concept proposed in a paper written by a mysterious creator, to a mainstream know-how that some individuals are treating as a brand new asset class.
However is it a money move producing asset, a commodity, a forex, or a collectable? In at this time’s episode of Frequent Sense Investing, I am going to inform you a factor or two about Bitcoin, and why it is fairly in contrast to some other funding.
I’ll be speaking about much more frequent sense investing subjects on this collection, so subscribe, and click on the bell for updates. I’d additionally like to learn your ideas and questions on this video within the feedback under.
Go to PWL Capital: https://goo.gl/uPcXg7
Comply with PWL Capital on:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/PWLCapital
– Fb: https://www.fb.com/PWLCapital
– LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/105673/
Comply with Ben Felix on
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/benjaminwfelix
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjaminwfelix/
Video channel administration, content material technique & manufacturing by Really Inc.
– Web site: http://trulyinc.com
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/trulyinc